Policies & Fees
We accept cash, check and Visa/MasterCard. While reservations/advanced payment are not required, they streamline the registration process leaving you with more time to relax and enjoy your yoga experience. For your convenience, reservations can be made via the MindBody App. Please review our reservation and cancellations policies below.
- $10 Community Class (only valid at designated community classes, see schedule) -- BUY NOW
- $15 – Drop-In/Single Class -- BUY NOW
- $65 – Five Class Card (Valid 3 Months) -- BUY NOW
- $120 – Ten Class Card (Valid 6 Month) -- BUY NOW
- $100 – 1 Month Unlimited -- BUY NOW
$95 per month - 3 Month Unlimited AutoPay (3 Month Minimum Commitment) -- BUY NOW
$90 per month - 6 Month Unlimited AutoPay (6 Month Minimum Commitment) -- BUY NOW
- $960 – 12 Month Annual Unlimited -- BUY NOW
- Annual Unlimited Membership Perks Include:
- Free Tahoe Yoga Shala T-Shirt
- 6 Guest Passes
- 20% Off Guest Teacher Workshops
- Ability to Freeze Membership in One Month Increments up to Two Months ($10 Fee Applies)
- Annual Unlimited Membership Perks Include:
Gift Cards in any denomination may be purchased in person, via telephone or via our Online Store. -- BUY NOW
TAHOE YOGA SHALA T-SHIRTS & TANKS:
- Get your Shala gear at LIVE LOVE YOGA: 2540 LAKE TAHOE BOULEVARD, SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
- $10 - Drop-In
- $45 - 5-Class Card (Valid 3 Months)
- $80 - 10-Class Card (Valid 6 Months)
- $80 - 1-Month Unlimited
Tahoe Resident Introductory Offer
- $10 for 10 Consecutive Days of Unlimited Yoga*
- Save an Additional $20 on Your First 10-Class Card.
*Participants must be full-time Tahoe residents. Our apologies this offer does not extended to second home owners or vacationers. This offer is for new students to Tahoe Yoga Shala at the time of their first visit. Limit one per customer.
- Payment in full is required at time of participation. Expirations dates are firm. Class Cards and Unlimited Memberships cannot be frozen or extended. All class passes are non-transferrable, may only be used by the purchaser and may only be used for ongoing yoga classes that do not require pre-registration (excludes workshops, series and special events).
- Unlimited AutoPay Memberships can not be cancelled or terminated prior to the end of the 3 or 6 month contract period. If medical emergency or serious injury arise, contact Laura Josephy at email@example.com
- All Unlimited Memberships are based on a 30-day month.
- No refunds will be given if the client has attended one or more classes using the membership in question.
- Refunds for settled credit card transactions will be issued as studio credit only.
- Tahoe Yoga Shala reserves the right to cancel or otherwise modify regular weekly studio class schedule without notice. All efforts will be made to notify studio members via class announcements, flyers, website, Facebook and electronic newsletter.
Workshop, Series & Special Events:
- Payment in full is required at time of registration.
- Workshop registration is non-transferrable.
- Unless otherwise stated, a full refund minus a 25% administrative fee will be issued for cancellations made prior to 14 days of workshop or series start date. Refunds for settled credit card transactions will be issued as studio credit only. In the event Tahoe Yoga Shala cancelled a workshop, series or special event, a full refund will be issued.
- No refunds for cancellations less than 14 days prior to start date of workshop or series.
- No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the workshop.
- 1 class per series can be “made-up” in an ongoing class taught by the series teacher. All other missed classes are considered null/void and cannot be refunded or transferred to future series.
Reservation Cancellation Policy:
Reservations are not required to attend ongoing classes, workshops or series but certainly streamline the registration process leaving you with more time to relax and enjoy your yoga experience. Reservations can be made for any given class up to an hour before the class start time. Reservations are limited to 10 students per class to allow for drop-in students. In order to guarantee your space, reservation holders must arrive a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the start time of the class. To avoid being charged for the class, reservations holders must cancel their reservation a minimum of 1 hour before the start time of the class.
Gift certificates do not expire according to California state law and can be redeemed at anytime. However the services for which the gift certificate is redeemed have an expiration policies. For example, a 5 Class Card expires 3 months from the date of its first use.
Tahoe Yoga Shala is happy to accept personals check. Any returned checks will be charged a $15 NSF fee to be recovered on top of the initial amount of the check.
All new students to Tahoe Yoga Shala must sign a liability waiver.
Included in the liability waiver is a photo release. Nonwithstanding your consent, if you feel that there is a photo posted on any of our social media sites that you believe is objectionable, kindly notify Laura Josephy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Teenagers 13 and over are able to practice at Tahoe Yoga Shala with their parent or legal guardian. Parents or legal guardians must sign a liability waiver for the underage student. Please be aware that yoga teachers may sometimes teach on topics of mature content.